Adolescence, Immigration, Economic Crisis, Adaptation, Resilience, Developmental Psychopathology
Greek Research Team
- Professor Frosso Motti-Stefanidi, Ph.D
- Associate Professor Vassilis Pavlopoulos, Ph.D
- Nancy Papathanassiou, M.A., Ph.D Clinical psychology.
- Dimitra Kostoglou, MSc Neuropsychology
- Tassos Ntalachanis, MSc Clinical Psychology
- Christina Tsigou, B.A. Psychology, Graduate Student in Clinical Psychology
- Professor Jens B. Asendorpf, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Professor Ann S. Masten, Institute of Child Development, University of Minnesota, USA.
- Professor Adriana Umana-Taylor, Harvard University, USA
- Assistant Professor Olga Kornienko, George Mason University, USA
- Rebecca Distefano, PhD candidate, Institute of Child Development, University of Minnesota, USA
- Vassilis Stavropoulos, MA., PhD in Clinical Psychology, Senior Lecturer Cairnmillar Institute, Melbourne, Australia
- Stefanos Mastrotheodoros, MA., PhD in Clinical Psychology, PhD candidate in Developmental Psychology, Utrecht University, the Netherlands